Interlabs Mixed Bed is used to obtain high purity, low conductivity water (<1 microS/cm).
It is used as a polisher unit in series with the De-Mineraliser plant / Reverse Osmosis System.
The charged resin in the Mixed Bed removes all the minerals present in feed water and gives an output having electrical conductivity lesser than 1 microS/cm. The low conductivity water thus obtained can be used for various laboratory and industrial applications where water of high purity is required.
- Low conductivity water (<1microS/cm).
- Highly Efficient resins
- Low maintenance, No installation costs
- Available in three different models
When resin is exhausted, it has to be regenerated with caustic soda solution and dilute hydrochloric acid solution respectively.
|Model No.||Min. Flow rate(lit/hr) ||Max Flow Rate(lit/hr) ||Output bet. Reg.(lit) ||Min. Pressure(Kg/cm2) ||Max. Pressure(Kg/cm2)|
|Interlabs MB 1500 ||10 ||60 ||1500 ||0.5 ||2.5|
|Interlabs MB 3000 ||25 ||250 ||3000 ||1.5 ||2.5|
|Interlabs MB 8000 ||60 ||600 ||8000 ||0.5 ||3.5|
- Conductivity of MixedBed water is <1 microS/cm
- PH of Mixed Bed water is 6.8 - 7.2
- The quality and quantity of the Mixed Bed DM water depends entirely on the feed water.
- Raw water should be free from turbidity, free chlorine, heavy metals, organic matter, oil and should be at ambient temperature.
- The treated water is not bacteria/pyrogen free.
- Suitable plants can be recommended based on the raw water analysis.
The MixedBed water can be used,
- In Laboratories & Research Institutes
- In Food and Diary Industries
- In Breweries & Textile units
- In Chemical Industries
- In Pharmaceutical Industries
- In Electronic Industries
- In Storage Battery Industry and many more